Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Party at our House!

Tonight I had my birthday party with Daddy's family. When I saw the second cake that mommy made, I asked her "How did you fix the cake, Mommy?" Since we had eaten the first one at Nana and Papa's! Mommy told me it was magic!

Notice my pretty dress and headband that my cousin gave me! Don't I look beautiful?!?!


Time to tear into the presents!


Grandma and Grandpa bought me a fish tank and promised to take me shopping for a fish. I like the card Grandma picked out, it sang "Three Little Fishies."


Yep, this card is pretty cool!

I can't wait to go shopping for my new fish!!! Hurry up Daddy, put the tank together so we can go get those fish!!!

More presents!


Auntie Christine and Brian got me Bendaroos! They were pretty entertaining!

Everyone had a great time at my party!


Thanks again everyone! Love to you all and thanks again for coming to wish me a Happy Birthday!

3 comments:

Life Is Great with Eight said...

Looks like a GRAND time! Love the magical cake! Happy 3rd Birthday!

Unknown said...

Wow! I love it when birthday's last all week long! Your mommy must be exhausted!

Happy Birthday Emery!

Dana.stansbery said...

Happy Birthday!!! Three years old already, what a beautiful big girl you are getting to be;)