Sunday, March 21, 2010

Ladybug & Butterfly

Grandma and Grandpa took me shopping for my fish this weekend! We had a GREAT time!!! First we went to Scheels to ride on the ferris wheel again, then we went to McDonalds and I even got to play on the play land! Then off to pick out my pets! I told Grandma and Grandpa that I wanted an orange fish and a pretty fish! That is just what I got! I even got to name them myself! The orange one's name is Ladybug and the pretty (white and black) fish is named Butterfly! Thanks Grandma and Grandpa for the fish! I LOVE them!!!


1 comment:

Matt L. said...

Just wanted to take the time to thank you for stopping by the store this weekend! We hope that you had fun riding the ferris wheel and we look forward to seeing you again in the near future!!!

Thanks again,

scheels.com