Sunday, March 7, 2010

Birthday Party @ Papa and Nana's

This weekend our little girl had her 3rd birthday. She has been telling everyone she sees that she is having a "horsie" birthday party! What better place to celebrate a horsie party, but at Nana and Papa's Ranch?


Here she is blowing out her three candles. (All week long she has been telling me she wanted FIVE candles on her cake, not three! I tried to explain that she could only have three because that was how old she was going to be, but she didn't care, she wanted FIVE! Once she saw that the lit candles she forgot all about wanting five and was happy with three!)


What we don't do for our sister! Pink My Little Pony Crowns for everyone!!!





We all loved eating cake!


She sure got the loot! Everyone knows this little girl pretty well. As soon as she opened one present, she wanted it opened up right way so she could play!




This partying stuff is tough work. I fell asleep at lunch in my high chair. Everyone started laughing at me and I woke up gave everyone a big smile/half laugh and fell right back to sleep!


Don't we look like twins in our matching V-day shirts from Nana and Papa? (We are looking for Libby!)



Thanks for a fun weekend! I love you; Papa, Nana, Grady, Tom, Mimi, and Wanda!

3 comments:

Erin Baumgarten said...

Looks like you had a great party Emery. happy Brthdya a few days early. I can not believe that you and Jaylen are getting so big. See you tomorrow.

Unknown said...

Looks like lots of fun! Happy Birthday Emery! I'm also very impressed with that cake that mommy made :)

Life Is Great with Eight said...

Happy 3rd Birthday E! I think you're right about those little boy cousins... they sure could pass as twins! CUTE CUTE! Looks like a FUN time!