Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Daddy's Birthday

This weekend for Daddy's birthday Grandpa and Grandma took us out for lunch after church. Daddy wanted to stop by Scheels to get a new pair of basketball shoes. While we were there I convinced Grandma to take me on the ferris wheel. Mommy thought I would be afraid, but I LOVED it!


I think Brother would have liked to have gone too, but he was still too short! But, he had fun watching me go around and around!



After Grandma took me, I asked Grandpa to take me again. He said yes, much to Grandma's surprise, since heights and rides in general aren't his thing. But he did say yes and I think he had a good time. I held his hand so he wouldn't be scared!


Brother got tired of watching us go around and around and he took a quick nap!


It was a fun day had by all! Happy birthday Daddy! We love you!!!

1 comment:

Scheels said...

WOW! It looks like you had a fun time at Scheels. We like the pictures! And you even got your Grandpa to ride with you on the Ferris wheel? That's pretty neat! Hope to see you again soon. Have a wonderful day!