Sunday, June 26, 2011

Pictures!!!

Holy COW for pictures! Between Nana and I this weekend we took almost over 300 pictures. There was just so many photo worthy things that we did this week we had to snap pictures of everything! :-) Well, I haven't blogged for a while so I guess it is OK. You will have to scroll down to check out all the posts from this week. No, I didn't post all 300 pictures, but there are quite a few! :-)

Here are some misc ones that I didn't know which blog post to put them under!






Then be sure to check out my photo link to see some new pictures of my adorable niece! www.memoriesbymistie.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Dana.stansbery said...

I just made it through all of the pictures and they are awesome! It looks like so much fun family time:) So glad you had the opportunity to spend time with everyone, very neat:)