Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Anniversary

Boy, I really need to get an updated family picture of us taken! I was looking through the thousands of pictures I have saved onto my computer and I don't have anything with all four of us that doesn't make the kids look like babies! That will have to be added to my summer's to do list! However as soon as I get that crossed off, then we will have to do another one since the baby will be here!
:-)

I can't believe nine years have went by so fast!!! I never dreamed I would be where I am today with two beautiful children and another one on the way! I am the luckiest girl ever! I have the most handsome, considerate, loving husband ever! ;-) And I can't forget to mention he is hands down the best father EVER! I know I am getting all sappy here . . . but remember my hormones are off balanced :-) . . . God really knew what he was doing when he brought him to me. I couldn't have asked for a better husband! I am SO lucky!!!!

Happy Anniversary Buddy! Thanks for the most wonderful nine years! Love you and here is to many, MANY more!

No comments: