Saturday, December 4, 2010

Dance

Well, I had my first dance program last night and we weren't quite sure who was more excited, Mommy or me. :-) Here are some before shots:



When Mommy dropped me off with all the other girls, the dance teacher had to pry me off of Mommy. This isn't anything new either! I think Mommy is getting used to it by now, since she was pretty stern with me and told me I had to stay put and listen to my teacher. :-) When Mommy when back upstairs to find a spot to watch the program she was in for a big surprise. There were so many people there to watch me dance! Nana and Papa surprised us and made the trip through the snow, along with Great Uncle Rod and Great Auntie Cindy, Grandpa and Grandma, Christine, Amanda, and my two little cousins! Thanks to everyone who came! It really made my night!!!

Mommy thought I did pretty good for my first program. Even though I didn't really move my arms, since I was frozen in fear. I did however move my legs when I was suppose to. Maybe next time I will be able to get all my body parts moving together!?!?!

3 comments:

Life Is Great with Eight said...

She was darling... and did a GREAT job too! :) So FUN to watch those lil' dancers!

Erin Rae said...

Great job Emery. I heard from a couple of different moms that she did a great job. Mom her hairs looks great.

Unknown said...

Emery,

You did such a great job, you're mommy should be super proud. Not to mention you were super cute with your hair all curled!