Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Summer fun

We had a lot of fun yesterday outside enjoying the beautiful day!

Here I am watering Mommy's plants.


Here we are watering . . . Daddy!



Then it was Daddy's turn to water me!


Brother tried to chase people around with the garden hose, but he ended up getting himself more wet then anything!
There is a picture of me riding my new Barbie car that one of the guys that coaches with Daddy gave me for free! His little girl outgrew it and thought I needed it! I really like driving it and Mommy is happy that it doesn't go very fast and that it only works on the basketball court and not on the grass (keeps me from driving away!) :-)

2 comments:

Erin Rae said...

Looks like you are all enjoying your summer. We will have to get the kids together sometime.
Thanks for sharing.

Life Is Great with Eight said...

Hours of fun lie ahead in that new awesome backyard of yours! GREAT pictures! WOW How they are growing up so fast!