Monday, June 14, 2010

Grumpy Gills


This little boy has gotten a lot of nicknames this week (Grizzly Bear, Grumpy Gills, etc.) He is working on those bottom two teeth and boy oh boy has he been grumpy! You can't tell it by the looks of this picture, but he has been a really challenge!

I was tucking him in for his nap today and he was in such a good mood; giving kisses, playing peek a boo, singing, . . . I decided I better not pass up this opportunity, I hurried up and got my camera! To my surprise when I got back to his room, he was still in his good mood and let me snap a few pictures. Pray for us that those two last teeth come soon and we can have our happy boy back for good! ;-)

1 comment:

Life Is Great with Eight said...

Oh... that doesn't sound like so much fun at all. :( He sure doesn't look grumpy. He must still be pretty happy about his NEW bed! What a BIG boy!