Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Walking on Grass is Tough

Daddy, Mommy, Libby (my dog), and I were outside enjoying the nice weather tonight. I had never walked on grass before and boy, was that tricky!! Here is a little clip of me walking to Mommy to get her phone! I wanted her phone so I could call all of you to tell you I LOVE YOU, but last time I tried calling you, Mommy said she thought I called Austria by mistake. One of these days I'll get your numbers right!

PUSH the PLAY button under the picture to see me walk!!!

P.S. Mommy made this post just for you Mimi. . . hope it gives you something to look at during all your free time at work! Love you!!

4 comments:

tamijo said...

Muahaha.. She’s awesome! You better change your phone plan quick. I see her snatch that up! It's gonna be HUGE! Over minutes, calling Australia because you know she's gonna have a boyfriend somewhere!? Second thought.. Jason lock her in the basement! -- Mimi

Anonymous said...

Well, if she takes after her auntie Mimi, we know we are going to need to get a phone plan that has LOTS of minutes! :-)

tamijo said...

Or she could just be really cute and sweet her whole life and her mom will always pay for it.
:)

Anonymous said...

You are such a cutie! Don't worry you'll master the grass in no time!
Nikki