Thursday, April 24, 2008

Did someone say, TROUBLE?

Mommy only turned her back for a second when I got into the pantry and found a box of cereal. I started walking around the house with the inside bag from the box. Mommy thought it was kind of cute how I could stick my whole arm all the way down to the bottom to get a piece of cereal to eat. Mommy didn't think I could cause too much damage since there was only a little bit of cereal left in the bag. . . but boy was mommy wrong!



This is the look I gave when daddy got home and I saw him coming up the stairs. Daddy wasn't too mad, but thought mommy maybe should be watching me a little closer. Mommy thought maybe daddy shouldn't leave his sweatshirt on the floor! :-)

1 comment:

tamijo said...

Her expression is like "Oh no" Plus her dad's a softy! Like he could ever get mad at her. She has him wrapped around her finger!! :)