Monday, April 28, 2008

My Little Pony

Great Grandma always said she wanted a black horse, but Grandpa would never buy her one. So this spring at the young age of 84, she decided to buy one herself! The horse's name is Cricket and I can't wait to ride her. Addi and Adyn already got to last time we visited Nana and Papa. Daddy says I need to be a little bit older, but it won't be long before I'll be roping calves with her. Great Grandma knew Cricket was going to have a baby colt this spring and she said that Addi, Adyn, and I get to have her colt! Don't we have a "GREAT" great grandma?

Well guess what!!!! This morning when Nana and Papa woke up, they were sure surprised to see her new little stud colt standing beside it's mama! I can't wait to go see him, but until then Nana sent me some pictures. He isn't even a day old, but look at him stand. . . what a cutie!!!


No comments: