Monday, April 28, 2008

More TROUBLE!!!

Have I told you how much I like helping Mommy?

Yeah, not quite sure what I was doing here. . . I just wanted to show mommy how talented I am and how I can walk with a basket on my head, without bumping into anything. If you are wondering about the no pants. . . it is because mommy just changed my diaper and was getting my bath tub ready.

And one last picture from the night . . . mommy was getting some new diapers out and while she was doing that, I found this great new toy! I played for a good twenty minutes with my new toy. P.S. If anyone needs Christmas ideas. . . just wrap me up a plain box!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's funny, but I think I have all of those same photo "moments" from Paige. It's funny how kids think! Very Cute!
Nikki

tamijo said...

She's lucky she's skinny or that dishwasher door would be on the floor! :)