Sunday, October 9, 2011

Naughty Bear

Brother wants to be a "naughty bear" for Halloween this year. I have tried to talk him into thousands of other costumes and he says NO to everything. He has his mind set that he wants to be a "naughty bear." I do not have the slightest idea where he came up with this or even what a naughty bear is. For one day a couple weeks ago I did have him talked into a pirate, but then the next day he was back to the naughty bear. Arrhh. . . so after searching every store possible for a bear costume, I have turned my search to the Internet.


After hours of searching I finally found and bought a bear costume that wasn't for a baby or super ugly or super expensive. I told him this morning that I bought him a "naughty bear" costume and he was SO excited (running, jumping, and dancing around the living room!). I brought the picture up on my computer to show him and his face instantly went from super happy to disappointed. I asked him what was wrong and he replied in the saddest voice ever, "That's not a naughty bear, that's a HAPPY bear!"


Boy is that kid hard to please! I think it will be OK because I told him if he roars really loud in it, it will be a naughty bear and not a happy bear!


So, if you see him out on the street Halloween night, be sure to mention how great his NAUGHTY bear costume looks! :-)


No comments: