Monday, October 31, 2011

Busy Month!

As I enter the last post for October, I can't help but take a sigh of relief. This has been the busiest month of them all! With 22 posts this month (I think my most ever) there has been some great memories made and fun times had by all. Not even counting my annual scrapbooking weekend, the state Kindergarten Conference, State Cross Country and numerous DECA events for Jas, parent teacher conferences for both of us, and countless other projects and things we have been doing.

The kids at school have the countdown on the white board on how many days of school until I return from my maternity leave. They remind me every chance they can. :-) I am looking forward to going back but it is always hard leaving a baby behind. These next two weeks I am going to do nothing but enjoy my time with her. So if you come visit, expect to find me in my jammies, toys all over, and laundry piled high! OK, probably not. . . but really I do plan to enjoy these last two weeks with Baby A. I know they are going to go fast! . . . they always do!

No comments: