Thursday, September 29, 2011

Brother's 3 Year Pics

No, he isn't quite 3 yet, but give him two more weeks and he will be. I thought I better take advantage of the nice weather we have been having and get his pictures taken. He was such a little charmer for all these pictures. I just can't get over how he isn't a baby anymore. This was the first photo shoot that I have done that I didn't need to spend hours editing after. I took about 50 photos and they were all good, I had trouble narrowing them down! Still can't decide which one is my "favorite!" :-)


I got this orange chair at a rummage sale last week! It was a great find, but now I need to find a place to store it!











I think the reason he was such a charmer for the pictures is because I told him if she smiled nice I would take him to the playground after! Nothing like bribing! ;-)

1 comment:

Erin Baumgarten said...

Great job Mistie!! You have come so far and take some great photos. I can ot believe that your little man is almost three. Nice work and thanks for sharing.