Monday, September 19, 2011

1 Month T-shirt

OK, I know I never did this with my other children, but I didn't see this idea when they were babies! :-) Today she is officially 1 month old! Check back in a month (if I remember) to see how much see has changed/grown!

Here are some one month stats:
Weight ~ 8.5 lbs.
Length ~ 21.5 in.

She is up to eat about every three hours and eats around 2 1/2 to 3 ounces. At night she sleeps longer. Last night she went down at 10:00 p.m. and didn't wake up until 5:00 a.m. She is awake for about two hours in the morning and around three hours in the evening. This last week she has been pretty fussy in the evenings, hopefully that is a phase she outgrows soon! :-)

Her favorite activity is bath time. She loves it and will stop her fussing as soon as she hits the water!

No comments: