Friday, September 16, 2011

1 Month

It is hard to believe a month has already flown by! I spent the whole morning trying to capture some pictures of our little darling. She wasn't cooperating very well, but finally got tuckered out enough to get a few good ones.





Our little Diva!



I had to keep her warm or she would wake up and get mad! I thought this one is so sweet! :-)




And of course we needed one of her feet!



Whoooo loves you? We LOVE you! . . . I got this hat online and I ordered it in a size newborn. I had to pin it in the back because it was huge on her! At least she will be able to wear it this winter! :-)




Yup, this photography stuff is tough work!

4 comments:

Dana.stansbery said...

Oh these are too sweet! You are very talented and your subject is pretty darn adorable:)

Life Is Great with Eight said...

LOVE!!!!!

Unknown said...

Love the pics mommy - you are becoming quite the expert photographer! I suppose it helps that you have such an adorable subject to work with! Love the owl hat...etsy????

D and K said...

Loving that yawn! I love the owl hat, just purchased one myself. DIfferent color and animal though :)
P.S. The maternity clothes were put to use this weekend! Thank you soooooo much!