Thursday, August 25, 2011

The Nursery

Finally our sweet baby girl has a room to call her own! Daddy was pretty happy he didn't have to paint! The room isn't 100% done, but it is getting closer. Nana came and stayed with us for a couple days and we found this idea to paint diagonal stripes on the internet, but we didn't want to have to paint. That's when Nana said, "Why can't we just use vinyl tape, like the vinyl they use for all the other wall decals; like Uppercase Living!" After doing some searching we found white vinyl tape and got to work. Hopefully it sticks! So far it looks like it will!



I haven't printed any pictures yet, that is why the frames are empty! :-)





I still need to find some larger frames or artwork to go on the sides of the changing table. I also need to replace Miss E's baby pictures with Baby A's.






Check out the beautiful blanket Auntie Christine made. She is SO talented. It goes perfect in her room too!




The letters and frames I just made last minute because we needed something big to go above her crib. They turned out pretty cute!


5 comments:

Christine Laney said...

You can come decorate my house anytime!

Life Is Great with Eight said...

Looks adorable Mistie! I'm sure it was nice to have your Mom there to help too! :) Baby A is one lucky lil' girl!

Fifth Grade Teachers said...

Love Love Love the room, I can't wait to see the wall up close...your too are so creative :)

Unknown said...

Oop guess I should log out of the fifth grade blog before posting :)

Michelle Nelson said...

SO cute!! Can you come help me with my kids' rooms? They are needing some "Mistie"! :)