Wednesday, August 17, 2011

The Final Countdown!


Well with nine days left until my due date, I figured I better get a pregnancy picture so I have something to look back at! Today was my first day back at school, so I figured since I needed to get dressed up anyway, I might as well get a picture taken too!


I can't believe how close we are to meeting our new little bundle of joy! I am so excited and nervous all at the same time. You would think with it being our third baby, I would be an old pro at this, but I feel in the last three years I have forgotten everything! Hopefully it is like riding a bike! :-)


This pregnancy has definitely been more challenging then the first two. Not sure if it is because I am getting older or because I have two other kids that I am constantly chasing after?!?! Either way, I am looking forward to it being over and starting the next chapter in our lives!

2 comments:

Dana.stansbery said...

Well I can't wait to meet your new little one:) Thinking about you each day!

Life is Great with Eight said...

Wishing you only the best in the days, weeks, and months that lie ahead! I am so happy to meet the newest member of the Holland family ....as I know you are too! Great picture too BTW.