Monday, August 22, 2011

Daycare

Talk about a lot of changes for these two little monkeys! First they bring home a new baby and then a couple days later they start a brand new daycare! They woke up very excited to go to Kim's house! Little E even said, "Let's GO mom!" even though he was still in his jammies and had just woken up. He was headed for the door!



Here we are at Kim's house! I told them I wanted a picture and Little E jumps right on her lap for the picture (even though this is only the second time he has ever met her!) :-) Miss E was a little reserved, but still sat next to her for a quick photo op.


I haven't called yet, but I did send a text asking how things were going and this is what I got back, "We are doing GREAT!" Mommy and Daddy hope things continue to be great and that they have a great year. . . we know they will! :-)

No comments: