Sunday, December 14, 2008

Snow Day ~ Cookie Making

Since we were stormed in all day Mommy thought it would be a good idea to get some holiday cookies made. I was a big help; first I ate a bunch of the cookie dough. . . making sure it tasted just right, then I helped her turn the spritzer maker, then I smashed all the cookies while I tried to put red hots on them. Mommy said we would save the ones I made for Daddy! Daddy didn't care that they didn't look like trees anymore, he thought I was a pretty good baker!

So, whenever this storm passes come visit us, Mommy has lots of cookies in the freezer just waiting for company!


2 comments:

Heidi Eckart said...

Yum, yum! If it weren't for this storm we would be right over. Be sure to save some for us!

Eckarts

Deplazes Family said...

Hi - looks yummy! Spritz cookies are one of our favorites. Storm days are fun..... Mommy says she can't wait for Bryceton and I to open our presents so we have some new toys to play with.

Love Lacie