Friday, December 19, 2008

Little Miss Independent

Well Mommy and Daddy have a lot to be proud of me for. I am 21 months old and am now fully potty trained, except for at night/nap time. . . but that is getting better too. I am talking up a storm. I am good at using my manners when I want something. I am good with my new baby brother and share all my toys with him. However there is one thing that I still need a little practice on and that is getting dressed! Today after I went potty, I went to the drawer and put on two pair of undies and then my pants. Yes, you would think they would be proud of me for doing this too. . . but for some reason Mommy kept trying to tell me that I was doing it wrong, while I proceeded to yell at her, "NO HELP!" Mommy says I'm in a phase where I have to do everything myself. Mommy calls me, "Little Miss Independent!" I don't see what the problem is! What is wrong with wearing two pairs of undies???. . . so what if both my legs are in one hole and they are pulled up like a belt, so what if my pants are on backwards. . . I think I look good! So, . . . Mommy, "NO HELP!" I like it this way!


3 comments:

tamijo said...

LOL Miss Emery! Such the trend setter. Maybe I'll try that out tomorrow. :) "Underwear belt"
To funny/cute!!

Anonymous said...

Good for you! At least you have underwear on. Adyn doesn't seem to think they are an essential part of an outfit as he has tried several times to go without. Lucky his mother is observant!

Eckarts

Christine Laney said...

That is too funny!