Monday, November 10, 2008

1 Month

My Great Grandpa was a true cowboy. You never saw him without his cowboy hat on and boy did he look sharp! We miss Great Grandpa very much but know he is looking down on us with a big smile. Mommy knew when she named me after him that I would have a lot to live up to, because he was such a great man. I will do my best to live up to his name!

This weekend Auntie Heidi took my one month pictures with one of Nana's saddles and Great Grandpa's hat. Just like Great Grandpa, I think I was born to ride.

4 comments:

Dana.stansbery said...

This is an amazing picture and I did not know about Easton's middle name. That is really special. Keep enjoying!!

Life Is Great with Eight said...

Too cute for words! :)

Christine Laney said...

You and your sisters are so creative and talented! Very cute!

jenbaum said...

Hi Mistie! This picture is definitely priceless... which, I obviously don't have to tell you! :) Anyway... I have read your blog several times, and have always kept up with the Kindergarten as well... Just never knew whether or not to comment! Thanks for the kind words... John loves to hate my blog! :) Congrats on Little Easton, but know you are surely missed in Kindergarten! :)