Thursday, September 25, 2008

Mommy's New Camera

When I was born, Daddy bought a mother's ring with my birthstone on it for mommy. For the birth of my new baby sister or brother, my daddy decided my mommy needed a new camera! Here are some pictures mommy has already taken with her new camera!

Here is me falling asleep on the couch after a long day of daycare!


Here I am wearing mommy's shoes around the house, while I talk on my phone with Daddy!


Here is a picture of me eating pudding. I heard mommy say that she was thankful paper towels were invented. . . whatever that means!


Thanks Daddy for the new camera!
Love you!

2 comments:

tamijo said...

Tired from daycare.. Looks like you can barely keep her eyes open to watch tv. Your hair looks really red... I think its from the red pillow your laying on.

tamijo said...

pudding picture... are those baby lugz I see?! SO CUTE! You'll match auntie mimi.