Saturday, September 13, 2008

18 Months Old

Yes, can you believe it? I'm one and a half! Yippee! Mommy and Daddy took me to Fargo today to get my pictures taken. I did such a good job at my photo shoot (unlike last time. . . however I still didn't show off my pearly whites!) that they took me to McDonalds for a happy meal. I wasn't so much into eating, however I did manage to spill my whole carton of milk all over myself. Mommy was just happy that I spilled after my pictures and not before!

Here are a couple of the best shots I got today! Enjoy!





2 comments:

Heidi Eckart said...

Oh my goodness! I can't believe how big you look! You are ready to be a big sister, Miss Emery.

Too cute.

Auntie Heidi

tamijo said...

Emery! I can just see your daddy acting like a fool behind the camera!! Isn't he so silly. Can't wait to see you and the new baby. Why don't you lean over and give the baby a pep talk! Push it along a little faster!