Saturday, May 19, 2012

9 Months

Baby A is 9 months old today!!!!  (I'm hoping to get a formal photo shoot in sometime this week, so check back!)  :-)

Not sure on her weight and height, but we have her 9 month Dr. appointment on the 31st!  She is still pretty tiny, even though she eats like a horse!

She is still one of the busiest babies we know.  She speed crawls, walks around furniture, stands momentarily by herself, and recently has learned to wave!  She still only has two teeth on the bottom, but I say daily, "Today is the day, those top teeth HAVE to pop through!"  But I've been saying this for about three months now and I'm beginning to wonder if they will ever come down.  :-)  
I can't remember if I have posted a picture of her sucking her thumb or not but as soon as you give her, her silky blanket she pops her thumb into her mouth.  Hopefully we can break her of this habit before she starts kindergarten!  ;-)  


No comments: