Monday, March 12, 2012

Ballerina Birthday!

Our sweet little dancing diva turned five this weekend! We celebrated in style with a Pink Ballerina Party!
Even little sister got in on the tutu fun!
I had the cupcakes made at the local bakery. I brought in a picture of what I wanted and they made them even cuter then I had hoped! The owner was so excited about them she had to bring me back to the kitchen to show them to me when I stopped there on Friday for lunch! :-) She even posted them to her facebook page to show them off!
Happy Birthday Miss E! We love you to the moon and back!!!
Here are some before party pictures!
I had a cute little tux left over from my sisters wedding that I tried to talk Little E into wearing, but he wasn't having it! :-)
Before the guests arrived Miss E put on a dance recital for us!
Nana and Addi Jo with their tutus! Tutu Cute!!!
The girls had a great time dancing and twirling. We finally sent them out to the garage to run/dance off some of their energy!
Time to eat!
Here is a close up of the cupcakes. Aren't they almost too cute to eat?!?! :-)
Present time. . .
It was a wonderful day! It is hard to believe our baby girl is FIVE! I told her that the day she was born was my favorite day EVER!!! She asked what about the days Little E and Baby A were born and I said, "They were great days too, but the day you were born was the first day ever that I was a mommy and that makes it my favorite day EVER!!!" :-)

1 comment:

D and K said...

I love this party idea :) So cute and girly!