Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Little E's Stats

We had Little E's 2 year check up last Friday and when I got home, I realized that the nurse forgot to write down all his stats. . . which to "normal" people, this probably wouldn't have been a big deal. . .but for someone who needs to make sure everything is written down in three and some times four different spots, I needed to have those STATS!

Well, after a full day of phone tag with his nurse, we found out that he hasn't gained any weight since his last appointment two months ago, but has gained a full two whole pounds since March. He weighed in on Friday at 24 lbs ~ 10 percentile. He was 34.5 inches tall ~ 50 percentile, and his head was 48 cm ~ 35 percentile.

OK, now all is good in the world again! I got all the information I need to make my upcoming scrapbooking retreat weekend a success! :-) . . . now if I could only get my pictures organized!!!!

No comments: