Thursday, September 9, 2010

Gymnastics

Tonight was the first night of the kid's fall gymnastics.

Little E did AWESOME! Except for not wanting to sit on the carpet squares when the teacher was talking, he was way more outgoing than his sister was at that age and jumped right into everything (full force. . . his only speed!)

Another cool thing about tonight was that I was able to visit with a mom of a little boy who sat right next to E and we discovered that he had the same birthday as E. We also found out that we delivered in the same hospital, only 4 hours apart and in the room next door! What are the odds of that? Her little boy was also dressed exactly like E; with a white tank and blue shorts! Crazy. . . I know! ;-)


Big sister did pretty awesome tonight too! We talked all the way into town that she is a big girl now and she doesn't need Mommy's help anymore! I guess the talk helped, because she went right in, found her carpet square, let me take a few pictures, and let me leave without clinging to me! Sniff, sniff, I guess she is a big girl now! ;-)

All was good, except for when it was time to leave! We had one little boy who was crying or should I say SCREAMING because he didn't want to go home! Oh the joys of being the parent of a child who is about to turn 2!

No comments: