Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Gymnastics

Boy, Mommy has been slacking on the blogging lately! She sends her apologies! Here is a post from a couple weeks ago. I just finished my summer session of gymnastics. I was slowly starting to warm up over the 8 sessions and was doing a pretty good job. However on the last day, it was parent's day and that really threw me for a loop! I did not like having all those extra people in the gym with me! I kind of clammed up . . . as you can tell by me having to sit on the teachers lap, instead of on the carpet square that I am suppose to sit on and by me not smiling in any of the pictures! The teachers assured Mommy and Daddy that I am not usually like this when they aren't around, but I don't know if they believed them! Oh well, Mommy still signed me up for another session this fall anyway and she even got brother in a class too!




No comments: