Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Back to School Night

Tonight was my Preschool Back to School Night where I got to see my new classroom and meet my teacher. I was pretty shy but just as I was starting to warm up, Mommy had to hurry back to her classroom because all her new students were coming to her room too.

I can't wait to start preschool on September 2nd! Check back then for my first day of school pictures! :-)

My teacher Julienne gave us a name tag so we could practice at home writing our name. I found mine right way, but was too shy to grab it!


She also let us take home a little teddy bear! I grabbed a purple one!



My teacher is really nice! I can't wait for an exciting year of preschool!

1 comment:

Erin Rae said...

Have a Great year Emery. You will love Julienne as your teacher and meet so many new friends. You and Jaylen are growing up way too fast. Have fun.