Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Who's the boss?

This morning my daughter was being difficult when it was time for us to get out the door. I told her, "You better start listening to your mommy and do what I say because I am the boss!" She looked me straight in the eye and said, "Mommy you're NOT the boss! Only Dawn is the BOSS!" (for those of you who don't know, Dawn is her daycare lady!)

So, when we got to daycare this morning and I retold the story for Dawn, she smiled and gave her a high five! Apparently all the kids at daycare have had the "Dawn is the boss" talk in the past week! ;-)

Well, now I know where I stand! Next time she isn't listening I guess we will have to call the "boss" over to help us out. . . good thing she only lives a block away!

1 comment:

Erin Baumgarten said...

I get the same story at my house. I am not sure about that Dawn lady. HAHAHAH