Monday, February 8, 2010

Party!

My hubby (along with some great friends) planned a girl's night out for my 30th birthday. A party bus took us around to the surrounding towns! We had a BLAST! I think the highlight of the night was when two cops came up to me and tapped me on the shoulder and asked to see my license! I seriously went into panic mode, before I realized that they were set up to do it! If only they thought I looked that young to really be carded! Ha!

Thank you everyone for a wonderful night, full of memories I will not soon forget!!!

1 comment:

Life Is Great with Eight said...

YES Mistie.... that was my favorite part of the night too.... the expression on your face was priceless! Glad you had a great time.... YES....I'm pretty sure Jason scored serious husband points for that one! :) GREAT WORK Jason!