Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Why not Minot?!?!





Mommy and I had a great time in Minot celebrating cousin's fourth birthday. When you ask him how old he his, he holds up four fingers and says, "I'm this old, I have to hide my thumb!" All he wanted for his birthday was tractors, since he has now decided he wants to be a farmer when he grows up. Papa is pretty proud of that little man! While in Minot we stayed at a nice hotel and did lots of swimming and shopping . . . and had what Cousin would say was the BEST birthday cake EVER!

2 comments:

Heidi Eckart said...

Thanks for all the dancing and great tractor and trailer, Emery. I am so glad you could spend time with me on my 4th birthday. My mom really thinks this blog thing is cool and I love checking out your photos online too!

Adyn

M. Holland said...

Hi Adyn, I'm glad your mommy got going on this blog thing too. . . I think your mommy and my mommy are going to spend lots of time blogging together!!!

Can't wait for our next dance!

Emery