Saturday, August 2, 2008

Weekend at Bismarck





Mommy and Daddy are having a great time visiting old friends from college at Bismarck this weekend. Daddy and his friends also made time to do some golfing this morning. While they are catching up on old times, I have been playing with some really fun little boys (Jackson, Baby Quinn, and JB). We have spent a lot of time swimming in the pool and this afternoon we even got to visit the Dakota Zoo. I had fun seeing all the animals, but when it came to riding the train through the zoo, I wanted to sit in my OWN seat and I didn't want ANYONE to touch me. Mommy and Daddy could not understand my need for independence, so we fought it out. I lost! Another great highlight from my vacation in Bismarck is getting to help take care of Baby Quinn. I love giving him his bottle and giving him kisses. Mommy said there is still hope for me that I'm going to make a great big sister yet. I don't know what she was ever worried about, all I needed was a live baby to practice on.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Emery,

Although I think you still look an awful lot like your daddy... I'm starting to see more of your mommy in you after seeing these latest pictures. So glad to hear you guys are having a great time! Enjoy every moment, because school will be here before you know it!

Tanya