Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Nana's Retirement Party

Nana had her retirement banquet tonight and thankfully we were able to make it.  It was really neat seeing all my former teachers, ones who have shaped my life and made me the person I am.  I'm forever grateful to the love, patience, and guidance they gave me throughout my years at RHS! . . . including mom the best teacher I know!!! 

The night was Superhero themed!  Nana was Wonder Women! . . . for obvious reasons!  ;-)  

The retirees.






Nana's speech was great!  Thought I was recording it, but guess I was just taking pictures!  :-(  




Nana and her girls. . . all teachers following her footsteps!

Then Nana with her girls and their spouses, who are all also teachers!


It was a great night and we couldn't be prouder of our mom!  She deserves her retirement and we wish her all the best!  XOXO

No comments: