Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter Weekend

LOVE weekends with the family!  But HATE it when my setting on my camera gets messed up and all my pictures are blurry and I have to delete the majority of them!  I had SO many cute ones that I had to delete, but here are some of the ones that were salvageable.  

Nana let Miss E make her own pumpkin and cherry pies from start to finish.  She only needed a little help with the mixing.    



Baby M even got in on some of the taste testing!  


Nana always has lots of art projects to keep everyone busy.  





Little brother found a pair of Papa's old reading glasses!  LOL!!!

That Easter bunny sure knows how to find us!  He made a stop at home (which I forgot to get pictures of), at Nana and Papa's, and at Grandma and Grandpa's!  











 Got a kick out this one!  Little E was walking all over G & G's house with this magnifying glass, looking for eggs!

 Thanks again everyone for the WONDERFUL weekend!  Jesus has risen, he has risen indeed!  

No comments: