Saturday, April 9, 2011

4 Year Old Pictures

Well, I finally got around to taking Miss E's 4 year old pictures! I was having some serious lighting issues as I was using my basement, which was way too dark! Jas was a little more receptive to me by the end of the photo shoot on my request to buy some studio lighting as he was getting pretty tired of holding up flood lights for me the whole time! ;-)




Here she is with her Easter dress! :-)







Brother got in on the fun for a couple shots and then he was done! So was Daddy. . . his arm was getting sore from holding up the lights! ;-)


2 comments:

Erin said...

Great photos Mistie. I can not believe how very talented you are. Awaiting your next creative adventure that you will take on. When I showed Jaylen the photos the first thing he said was....Mom, E looks so beautiful!!!! and he was right.

D and K said...

I love the black and white photo of Emery! Adorable ;)