Thursday, April 15, 2010

3 years & 18 months


On Wednesday I had my 3 year appointment! I was such a big girl, Mommy was SO proud of me! I sat really well, answered all the Doctors questions, and passed all her tests! Mommy said I did so good because I am such a big girl now, I didn't want to burst her bubble, but I think it is because of all the practice with my Dr. kit that I got for Christmas! :-) They said I weighed in at 26.6 pounds, which is in the 10th percentile. That is pretty good, since I have been below the zero percentile since my 9 month checkup! I was also 36 1/2 inches tall which put me in the 30th percentile.


Then it was brother's turn for his appointment. He didn't handle it as well as I did, but then again he did get two shots and I didn't! He weighed in at 22.9 pounds (20 %) and was 33 1/2 inches tall (85%). Yup, he is catching up to me pretty fast! He already wears the same shoe size as I do! We have been mistaken for twins a couple times now too! ;-)

The pictures are for our 18 month and 3 year pictures. Mommy is waiting for a nice day without any wind to take some more! So, hopefully that happens soon so she can get them posted for all of you!

1 comment:

Life Is Great with Eight said...

Way to go E and E. GREAT job at your appts. I love your pics too... and the adorable hats! :) With that new camera mommy got, I am sure we will see more pics soon! ;)