Wednesday, December 23, 2009

An Early Christmas Eve

Last night we had an early Christmas Eve get together with Grandma and Grandpa (and family!) We had a great time, however we really didn't like to sit still long enough to get our picture taken!


Here is Grandpa playing some music for us to try to get us to look at the camera! He is funny!


It worked!


More Family Pictures! (Sorry E & A. . . somehow I lost the picture I had of you on my camera! If I find it again, I will upload it asap!)

We had a great time last night!


We LOVED opening presents!





She got her own computer! :-)

That everyone wanted to play with! Isn't this picture so cute! It is as if she is saying, "It is OK guys, you can play with my toy!"






Look at the pretty dress I got!


I had to go try it on right away!


Getting a ride on the sled from Grandpa!

It was a great time had by all! Thank you everyone for the great presents and even better company! Love to you all!

No comments: