Sunday, October 4, 2009

Pumpkin Patch

Today we went to the pumpkin patch and boy oh boy was I excited to ride the ponies! Mommy saw on the pumpkin patch's website that they were giving free pony rides today and when she told me, that was all I could talk about all morning. I was SO excited!

I was a little scared when I actually got on the pony, but Mommy stayed right by me. When the ride was over, I didn't want to get off!


Brother didn't get a pony ride, but he had fun watching big sister!


After the pony ride I got to ride a bull! Well, it wasn't a real bull, but it was still pretty fun getting pulled around the pumpkin patch by a lawn mower.


Look how tall we are this fall!


I love my brother!. . . well most of the time! ;-)



Here we are on the horse drawn wagon headed to the pumpkin patch, where we get to pick out our own pumpkin to take home! Yippee!


Brother likes this one!


I love PUMPKINS! What a fun day we had!

1 comment:

tamijo said...

Super Cute!! What a fun day!