Thursday, August 6, 2009

Gymnastics

Yesterday was my last day of summer gymnastics! I even got a ribbon and everything! As soon as they called my name I was up and running. . . jumped on the platform and was ready to get my ribbon! Mommy was surprised that I didn't need her to hold my hand or help me up there, but I guess it is a sign I am a big girl now! She was VERY proud of me since the first time she brought me to gymnastics I wouldn't leave her side and didn't do any of the activities!

I have had a great time at gymnastics and have been learning a lot. I am no longer scared of the coaches and love getting stamps on my hands and feet when I do what they ask! As soon as I wake up in the morning I ask Mommy and Daddy if I can go to gymnastics and get SO excited when it is Wednesdays! Hopefully Mommy and Daddy will find time this fall to take me again!

No comments: