Sunday, March 8, 2009

Birthday Party # 2

We had a blast at Papa and Nana's this weekend! We had lots of fun drawing and coloring.



We had fun playing King of the Hill on Nana and Papa's huge snow piles!




We thought it was pretty cool when one of Nana and Papa's kitties came up to the window!




The best part of the weekend was of course birthday cake and presents! Daddy helped me blow out my candles. I wished for a pony!




Yummy! I am just like my mommy, I go straight for the frosting!




On to the presents! How did Nana and Papa know I like "Little People"?




Thanks for the bath toy! P.S. I tried it out as soon as I got home and it was a big hit!




Yes! My wish came true . . . look at all the pretty ponies I got!

Thank you everyone for all the presents and fun times! Love you lots!

2 comments:

Life Is Great with Eight said...

What a lucky 2 year old to get 2 B-Day parties...and it's not even your REAL B-Day yet! Be sure to tell Mommy and Daddy that next year when you turn 3 you should get 3 parties! :) What a fun tradition! lol

Life Is Great with Eight said...

Oh... forgot to mention... LOVE the cakes...Emery...sounds like you did too! Meghan did such a nice job!